Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wholesale Jewelry Review

Wholesale Jewelry Review

It's hard to find reliable good wholesale jewlry sources isn't it?

Well after a decade of research, I've found them and I'm going to show them to you. I'll explain why in a minute. You're eyes are about to pop out of their sockets.

Here's the story of how your good fortune came to be:
Late one nite I was up searching for a wholesale jewlry to resell. Really, I wanted wholesale prices. I luckily stumbled accross a place that had prices so cheap I couldn't believe my eyes.

I tried them out and got stuff for a fraction of what it was worth. I even got my mom a new wedding ring that they really couldn't afford to buy at the time because they were getting ready to retire and of course I sold jewelry from it to. This place makes me look like a wholesale jewelry "God."

But I didn't stop there. To truly bust your competition in jewelry you need a wide variety of jewelry wholesalers.

So Why Am I Going To Reveal This To You Now?

To make a long story short, I've been in the wholesale business for almost a decade now. And I've made thousands and tousands of dollars selling wholesale products. I'm semi-retired now and even a bit lazy so I'm reverting back to one true love and that is: teaching. I love showing people cool stuff and then letting them be successful. That gives me great joy.

As you probably already know, jewelry can have an incredible markup and high resale value. If you are reading this, I probably don't have to tell you that. You are just looking for the cutting edge jewelry sources and I'm about to blow your mind with them.

So Here's What I've Got: As you probably know, good jewelry sources are considered trade secrets. That's why they can be very difficult to find on an internet search. I've spent the last decade flying to trade shows, sleeping in hotels away from my wife and family, watching the sun come up doing wholeale research and spending thousands of dollars to find wholesale jewelry and over 100 other categories of wholesale merchadise like handbags, clothing and accessores to name a few. Bottom line: If you are looking for it, I can probably help you find it wholesale.

So what I did was put my wholesale jewelry and over 100 other wholesale categories of wholesale sources on a website so my students could learn from my years and thousands of dollars and blood, sweat and tears. Time is money as they say. I'm offering you the easy road
here as a teacher.

Here Is What I Want You To Do Next: Simply Go To DirtyWholesaleSecrets and start having fun checking out all the wholesale stuff. I've created a special place for jewelry including the source I talked about above called the "jewelry den." You may have heard of it.

I hope you get lots of competition-busting wholesale jewelry sources and take the ball and run with it.

-Jeff Yancey

1 comment:

Richard. said...

This blog is most interesting and impressive, your blog give me summary of the wholesale jewelry, awesome blog and very nice work thanks for sharing it.


wholesale jewelry